Actor, Jnr Pope, has taken to social media to thank God for saving him and his family after a fire gutted their house.
The actor, shared a video, showing the part of his house where the fire took place.
Though he did not say the cause of the fire, from the video he shared, it looked as though it was from an electrical issue as their electricals are what caught fire and they were burnt down together with a few other things.
Luckily, they seem to have been able to contain the fire before it got out of hand.
Jnr Pope shared the video on his Instagram page and asked his fans to join him to thank God for saving the life of his family.
“My house almost went up in flames while my family slept but God intervened,” he wrote.
He also shared that, he and his family are all safe.
See the video below…