How to Qualify to Win One Million in Big Brother Naija 2021.
How to become a millionaire with the BBNaija Fave Lock-In competition
Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions, and you can become Nigeria’s newest millionaire by locking in your favorite Housemate in BBNaija 2021 Shine Ya Eye edition.
This promotion is available to new and existing subscribers on DStv Yanga, Confam, Compact, Compact+ or Premium bouquets and GOtv Max and Jolli subscribers in Nigeria between 25 July 2021 – 03 October 2021 (i.e. the promo period).
. The Big Brother Naija 2021 can be called the million show as we are wowed with millions going out to the winner and 30 viewers/fans if the 2021 reality TV show in Nigeria.
You can be part of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2021 fans to win One Million Naira (N1,000,000) each from the 30,000,000 Naira for 30 Big Brother Naija 2021 fans as the reality show came with surprises of making 30 people millionaire after the show in the fave lock in.
To win is very simple; you must follow the basic terms and conditions and make sure you’re supporting a particular housemate that has the potential of winning the 2021 show.
How to Qualify to Win One Million in Big Brother Naija 2021
To qualify and be part of the One Million Naira (1,000,000) prize you must follow the simple steps to be part of fans to be made millionaire during the BBNaija reason 6 reality TV show in Nigeria.
- Download GOtv or DStv app from the play store or iOS.
- Lock in the BBNaija 2021 housemate that you’re supporting to win.
- You must be an active DStv or GOtv subscriber to qualify for the One Million Naira prize.
- You have to Lock in one housemate between 25 July 2021 – 03 October 2021 (i.e. the promo period).
- If the housemate you locked in wins the season 6 of the BBNaija reality TV show, you stand in chance to be one of the 30 fans to win one Million Naira each.
Other prizes will also be announced by the management as the show continues to thrill audience with drama and more from the 2021 BBNaija housemates.
Related Searches to this post:
- BBNaija 2021 One million naira giveaway
- How to get one million in bbnaija 2021 show
- How to qualify to win one million naira in bbnaija 2021
- How to Qualify to Win One Million in Big Brother Naija 2021.
Terms And Conditions shared by Africa Magic
- These are the standard terms and conditions for the “Big Brother Naija Season 6” Campaign conducted and promoted by MultiChoice Nigeria Limited (“MCN”).
- The promotion is not open to:
2.1 Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of MultiChoice Nigeria Limited, its affiliates or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the campaign;
2.2 the spouse, business partner or associate, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
- This promotion is available to new and existing subscribers on DStv Yanga, Confam, Compact, Compact+ or Premium bouquets and GOtv Max and Jolli subscribers in Nigeria between 25 July 2021 – 03 October 2021 (i.e. the promo period).
- For existing subscribers on other bouquets, they can qualify for the promotion by upgrading to either bouquets as in clause 3 above during the promo period.
- Your subscription must be active during the promotion period. A disconnected subscriber who becomes active as in clause 10 during the ‘Lock-in’ window is eligible to participate.
- Your entry into the promotion by participating in the “Lock-in” exercise and/or your acceptance of a prize (if you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself.
- Entrants must be aged 18 (Eighteen) and above at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the promotion ends on 03 October 2021. Any entries which are not received by Multichoice prior to 03 October 2021 will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
- You are required to “Lock- in” your favorite housemate who you think will win the Big Brother Naija Show Season 6 using the Lock-in button on the ‘MyDStv’ and/or ‘MyGOtv’ Apps. Subject to clause 10.
- The promotion will be split into two phases:
10.1First round– Week ending 29 July 2021. An active subscriber is required to Lock-in the housemate who he/she thinks is likely to win the Big Brother Naija Show (6th edition) using the MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps. and must be an active participant during the period of the show to stand a chance to be part of the 30 millionaires to win N1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Naira) each.
10.2Second round– Week ending 31 August 2021. Subscribers who locked-in their preferred housemate as in clause 10.1 above, have an opportunity to change their decision or leave their Locked-in decision.
- New and active subscribers who were unable to participate during the first round have an opportunity to Lock-in their preferred housemate who they think is likely to win the show provided that, such an entry received by Multichoice within the week ending 31 August 2021.
- The second round is the final Lock-in phase and the decision is retained till the winner of the show is announced.
- The Lock-in feature is only available on MyDStv app to active DStv subscribers on DStv Premium, Compact +, Compact, Confam, and Yanga.
- The Lock-in feature is only available on MyGOtv app to active GOtv subscribers on GOtv Max and Jolli.
15.1First round of Lock-in allows all eligible active subscribers lock-in their favorite
housemate who they want to win; and
15.2Second round of Lock-in allows all eligible active subscriber to either:
15.2.1 Maintain their lock-in choice; or
15.2.2 Change their lock-in choice; or
15.2.3 Subscribers who did not lock-in during the 1st round can make a choice.
- At the end of the show, the subscriber who Locked-in the actual winner will be entered into a draw to pick the 30 millionaires.
- We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, third party merchants or service providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, incur during and for purposes of your entry into the promotion.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
20.1your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize; or
20.2Any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
- The winners will be announced on the day of the draw. If we or our affiliates are unable to contact a winner within 15 (fifteen) days from the announcement, the winner will forfeit the prize.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
- Multichoice reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prize, or any aspect thereof, for any reason if it is beyond MultiChoice’s control or which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.