Christopher Cody, who is the son of Billy Ray Cyrus, is an American singer-songwriter and actor and a half brother to American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer, Miley Cyrus.
Christopher Cody Biography; Age, Height
Christopher Cody, originally Christopher Cody Cyrus, who is 5ft 7 inches tall was born to Kristin Lucky and Billy Ray Cyrus – a multi-millionaire American personality- on April 8, 1992 (28) in South Carolina, United States He is famous for being the half-brother of renowned celebrity Miley Cyrus.
His sister Miley Cyrus is a successful songwriter, singer, and actress from the United States of America. Christopher loves spending time under the shadows even though he belongs to a rich celebrity linage.
Christopher Cody net worth
It is reported that Christopher Cody has a net worth pegged at $300, 000 -$400,000.
Facts about Christopher Cody
- Cody belongs to celeb family, and that’s probably the most interesting thing about simple boy. However, let’s check some of the less-know truths about Christopher Cyrus
- Cody is the first biological child of the famous American celebrity Billy Ray
- His mother was a waitress in South Carolina when Billy started dating her for a couple of months
- Christopher was born when Billy started dating his next girlfriend and future wife
- The zodiac sign of Billy’s first son is ‘Aries’
- Cody was born to Kristin Luckey after a brief relationship with Billy
- He attended the Texas University
- He wished Merry Christmas to his father and got reply in January
- Cristopher showed his disappointment from being left out of the family
- He is very introvert guy, who never goes out saying ‘I am from the Cyrus family’