Celebrities from various parts of the world trooped into the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles to attend the 73rd Emmy Awards which happened on 20th September 2021.
The red carpet of the event saw expensive outfits by popular designers worn by great personalities across the world.
Here are what some of your favorite celebrities wore to the event:
- A backless Dior dress worn by The Queen’s Gambit actress, Anya Taylor-Joy
- All blue Tuxedo by Tom Ford, worn by Jason Sudeikis.
WandaVision actress, Elizabeth Olsen‘s dress was designed by her sisters, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Michaela Coel wore a stunning neon two-piece outfit.
- Canadian Actress, Annie Murphy graced the scene with her Valentino Dress
- A custom made Luis Vuitton dress by lead role of HARRIET, Cynthia Erivo
- Blue Valentino Outfit worn by Dany Levy
- Issa Rae gave us one of the most daring looks in her Aliétte dress
- The Queen mother of Wakanda, Angela Bassett paired the Greta Constantine dress with fabulous chandelier earrings.
- Kerry Washington‘s custom Etro dress had a sleek corset detail in the top.