Kimberly Anne Scott is the ex-wife of American rapper, Eminem.
Kimberly Anne Scott was born in Warren, Michigan and she met Eminem when she was only 13 years old whilst Eminem was 15.
She and Eminem dated for several years and eventually, they gave birth to their first child, Hailie Mathers in 1995.
The love birds got married in 1999 but a year later, they divorced. The relationship between Eminem and Kimberly Anne Scott was toxic and that pushed Kimberly to attempt suicide in the year 2000.
In the year 2005, they rekindled their relationship and got married in 2006. But that marriage did not last at all as they got divorced again just a few months later.
Kimberly got into trouble with law enforcers as she was arrested for driving whilst intoxicated with alcohol and pills, which nearly took her life when her car crashed into a pole.
Narrating why she was drunk whilst driving, she said she had wanted to commit suicide by driving her car straight into a pole.
Her Age And Height
She was born on January 9, 1975, and her current age is 45 years. Kimberly Ann Scott is 1.78 m tall and she weighs 62KG.
Kimberly Anne Scott Net Worth
Even though Kimberly’s former husband, Eminem has a net worth of over $200 million to himself, Kimberly Ann Scott has also been able to amass $2 million to herself.
And what’s even more, the court, in 2001 has ordered Eminem to pay $52,000 per annum to Kimberly for support and child custody.
Kimberly Anne Scott also earns some money from her career as an illustrator. As of 2020. her net worth is at $2 million.
Books Written By Kimberly Anne Scott
In as much as Kimberly was a drug addict and has attempted suicide before, she has been able to turn her life around for the best.
She is now an author who has written several books. Some of them are: ‘Mommy! There’s a Snot Man Standing Next To You‘ and ‘Kids in Context: The Sociological Study of Children and Childhoods.’
Facts About Kimberly Ann Scott
- In 2001, the court asked Eminem to pay $1,000 a week or $52,000 to Kimberly when they divorced for the upkeep of their daughter.
- Kimberly has a son called Parker Scott but there are no details about who his dad is.
- She attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrist with a knife after she was allegedly assaulted by Eminem in 2001 during his Up In Smoke Tour.
- Kimberly Anne and Eminem both studied at Lincoln High School.
- Kimberly’s hobby is to listen to music, watch movies, shop and travel.
- She filed a $10 million lawsuit against Eminem for causing emotional distress.