Getting a job offer from Canada, especially one that involves Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and visa sponsorship, involves a proactive approach and collaboration with potential employers.
To find LMIA jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship, you can use the Canada Job Bank website, which lists over 2,836 LMIA jobs in Canada for foreigners.
You can also check out the list of companies that have been granted a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in Canada. To get a job offer from Canada, you can follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility for the job.
- Get an LMIA (if you need one) by applying through Employment and Social Development Canada and Service Canada.
- Make a valid job offer.
- Secure a work permit application that is endorsed by a designated Canadian employer who has a positive LMIA.
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Meet all eligibility criteria of Canada work permit visa.
- Have a required IELTS score or Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
Please note that the LMIA application process depends on the type of program you’re hiring through. The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) lets you hire temporary foreign workers to fill labor and skill shortages.