Drew Grant is a journalist and author, she came into prominence after marrying MSNC host and journalist Ari Melber. She was born on 25th May 1972.
She grew up in Delaware, where she enrolled at Oberlin College from which she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2006, with a major in English Language and Literature.
Drew Grant was the Arts and Entertainment editor at the New York observer and is now a managing editor at Real Clear Life.
Her ex-husband Ari is also a journalist and works with NBC News and MSNBC, being the Chief legal correspondent for MSNBC, and he is also the host of the show ‘The Beat with Ari Melber’.
Drew Grant Net Worth
Drew Grant has worked with several online and printed publications, which has steadily increased her wealth. She has an estimated net worth of $500,000, while her current annual income is estimated at a minimum of $85,000.
Facts About Drew Grant
- She was born and brought up in Park Slope, New York.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini
- She has worked for Forbes, AV, Observer, Bunny Ears, Crushables Nerve and 236.com.
- Drew Grant met Ari in a social event and they dated each other for two years before getting married
- In 2014, she married Ari Melber and get divorced in 2017.
- She is now dating Richard Alexander.