Yinka Ayefele is arguably one of the most legendary Nigerian indigenous gospel musicians the Nigeria entertainment industry has realized.
Yinka Ayefele Biography
Olayinka Joel Ayefele (MON) is a 52-year-old Nigerian Gospel musician. Yinka is the and leader of Yinka Ayefele and His Merry Makers Band. He was born on 11th February 1968 in Ipoti- Ekiti, Nigeria. He attended Our Saviours Anglican Primary School in Ipoti- Ekoti. He later had his secondary school also in that same town and for university education, Yinka traveled to Ondo State College of Arts and Science in Ikare Akoko in Ondo State.
Yinka Ayefele Wife And Triplets
Ayefele married Temitope Titilope in 2000. The couple were unable to have children soon after marriage and remained childless for about 18 years. In 2019, their woes ended when Temitope delivered triplets in Holy Cross Hospital, Maryland in the United States of America. After a long wait, the couple now has two strong sons and a beautiful daughter.
Yinka Ayefele Most Popular Music
Popular among his music is Goodness of God, My Hands are Blessed, Transformation, Alujo Ope, and Asegun Wa. He has about 7 albums to his credit as a musician. Some are Gratitude, Living Testimony, Transformation, Everlasting Grace, and Bitter Experience.
Yinka Ayefele Net Worth
The 52-year-old gospel star is worth $ 8 million this year according to nigerianinfopedia.com. He makes his money from his music and also producing music for others. He also owns a radio station called Fresh FM.
Yinka Ayefele Interesting Facts
- He was awarded Member of the Order of the Niger (MON) by former Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
- He worked briefly as a journalist and broadcaster at Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, Ibadan.
- He was once involved in an accident that damaged his spinal cord.
- His radio station was demolished by the Oyo State Government because the property’s location contravened the stipulations by the town planning authority.
- Yinka is an Ekiti Cultural ambassador.